Mixed vegetables in a chilli sauce with wholegrain brown rice.
- Allergens Celery, Soya and Barley
- Mixed Vegetables (24%)(Carrot, Onion, Red Pepper, Green Beans (contains Celery), Sweetcorn), Vegemince (20%)(Rehydrated Textured Soya Protein, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast Extract, Malted Barley Extract, Onion Powder, Salt, Garlic Powder, Dextrose, White Pepper), Tomato, Mixed Beans (13%)(Pinto Beans, Red Kidney Beans, Chickpeas), Cooked Wholegrain Brown Rice (11%), Tomato Puree, Olive Oil, Maize Starch, Spices, Garlic Puree, Salt, Green Chilli, Water, Concentrated Lime Juice, Red Chilli
- Nutritional information (Average values per 100g) - Energy: 510kj/122kcal. Protein: 9.0g. Carbohydrate: 9.9g. Fat: 3.9g.
- Real food, ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Shelf life - 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Storage - Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit