STICKY TOFFEE PUDDING
A delicious sticky toffee pudding in a rich creamy toffee sauce.
- Real food, ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Shelf life - 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Storage - Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
- Toffee Sauce (52.5%) (Water, Sugar, Single Cream (contains Milk), Golden Syrup, Butter (contains Milk), Maize Starch, Cream Powder (contains Milk), Whey Powder (contains Milk), Colour: Plain Caramel; Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum), Toffee Pudding (47.5%) (Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin, Nicotinamide), Sugar, Water, Vegetarian Suet, Toffee Pieces (contains Soya), Skimmed Milk Powder, Salt, Vegetarian Glycerine, Raising Agent : Baking Powder; Toffee Flavour).
- Nutritional information (Average values per 100g) - Energy: 1235kj/294kcal. Protein: 3.3g. Carbohydrate: 43g. Fat: 12g.
- Allergens - Soya, Milk and Gluten from Wheat
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit