Quick And Easy Trekking Food
- Allergens - Milk and Gluten from Wheat.
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Ginger Sauce (52%)(Water, Brown Sugar, Double Cream (contains Milk), Butter (contains Milk), Maize Starch, Cream Powder (contains Milk), Whey Powder (contains Milk), Stabilisers: E415, E450a; Antioxidant: E304), Ginger Cake (48%)(Wheat Flour*, Water, Sugar, Vegetable Suet (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Wheat Flour*), Crushed Ginger (10%), Whey Powder (contains Milk), Salt, Vegetable Glycerine, Raising Agents: E450, E500). *contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin, Nicotinamide
- Nutritional information (Average values per 100g) - Energy: 1226kj/292kcal. Protein: 3.3g. Carbohydrate: 40g. Fat: 13g.
- Real food, ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Shelf life - 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Storage - Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.