The Nitecore LR12 lantern has a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XP-L HD V6 LED and is powered by either 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery or 2 x CR123 single use cells.
The light offers a new style which has taken inspiration from the extremely popular LA10. However, the LR12 differs by combining a lantern and flashlight, creating an innovative 2-in-1 design for a wider spectrum of use.
The torch features an extendable diffuser which allows the LR12 to be used as a camping lantern when extended and as a regular flashlight when retracted. The extendable element, as seen on the LA10, has received prestigious recognition, including the iF and ISPO design awards.
When extended the LR12 offers a 360° flood light, ideal for illuminating your tent whilst camping. The torch has a magnetic base for attaching to a metal surface, or use the metal loop to secure the light for hands-free use.
The Nitecore LR12 offers four brightness levels, ranging from 1 to 1000 lumens, plus a beacon mode. The light is operated by tightening and loosening the tail cap with a 2 second interval, in order Low>Mid>High>Turbo>Beacon.
Turbo: 1000 lumens - 1 hr runtime
High: 230 lumens - 6 hrs runtime
Mid: 60 lumens - 24 hrs runtime
Low: 1 lumen - 900 hrs runtime
Plus Beacon (1000 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 166 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: lanyard, spare o-ring, 2 x CR123 single use batteries.
- Length: 4.18" / 106.2 mm
- Tube Diameter: 1.06" / 26.9 mm
- Weight: 2.77 oz. / 78.5 g
- Crystal Coating Technology combined with 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' for unparalleled reflector performance
- High efficiency constant circuit provides unwavering output
- Polarity reverse protection
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aerograde aluminium alloy with HAIII military grade hard anodised finish
- Magnetic base and tail stand capability