The Nitecore EA42 flashlight has a maximum output of 1800 lumens from the Cree XHP35HD LED and is powered by 4 x AA batteries, either single use lithium or rechargeable NiMH. Please note, 14500 Li-ion cells cannot be used with this torch.
The latest release in the Nitecore Explorer series, the EA42 provides a range of excellent outputs suitable for a variety of applications, including walking, camping and hunting. The torch offers a staggering Turbo mode of 1800 lumens, plus four more brightness levels ranging from 1 to 850 lumens. In addition, the flashlight features a strobe, SOS and location beacon outputs.
The Nitecore EA42 is made up of a round 40mm head, making it compatible with Nitecore accessories including filters, traffic wands and diffusers. The body of the torch is a flat tube which provides excellent grip with a thickened knurling design.
The torch is operated by a dual switch set-up, featuring a Power and Mode switch. Press the power button to turn the light on and off and press the mode button when on to cycle through the brightness levels. Turbo mode can be directly accessed by pressing the mode switch for 1 second when the light is off, ensuring the brightest output can easily be reached when needed most. The EA42 features a lockout mode to prevent accidental activation; simply press and hold both switches simultaneously to enter and exit lockout.
Turbo: 1800 lumens - 30 mins runtime
High: 850 lumens - 1 hr 45 mins runtime
Mid: 300 lumens - 4 hrs 45 mins runtime
Low: 55 lumens - 20 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 280 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe, SOS and Location Beacon (each at 1800 lumens).
The EA42 is compatible with 40mm Nitecore accessories, including the NF40 filter, NTW40 traffic wand and NDF40 diffuser.
Maximum beam distance 353 meters, waterproof to IPX8 and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Includes: holster, wrist lanyard.
- Length: 168 mm / 6.61"
- Head Diameter: 40 mm / 1.57"
- Side Length of Tail: 34.6 mm x 19.6 mm / 1.36" x 0.77"
- Weight: 127.7 g / 4.5 oz.
- Integrated Precision Digital Optics Technology provides extreme reflector performance
- Dual switch offers a user-friendly interface
- High efficiency circuit board provides up to 280 hours runtime
- Power indicator beneath the switches displays remaining battery power
- Built-in advanced temperature regulation module
- Toughened ultra clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Head made from aero grade aluminium allot with HAIII military grade hard anodised finish
- Tube made from polycarbonate (PC) material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.