The Nitecore EA11 represents the in ultimate every day carry torches that is small enough to fit into a pocket, yet with a blistering output of 900 lumens when used with a 14500 IMR rechargeable battery. Featuring a Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED housed inside a highly polished reflector, giving a range of up to 190 meters!
A unique feature of the EA11 is the ability to use IMR 14500 rechargeable batteries, which unlock the full potential of this little light at 900 lumens.
It can also be powered by AA (alkaline or NiMH) or by 14500 (Li-ion or IMR) batteries. Maximum output is reduced to 160 lumens when used with NiMH AA batteries.
In addition to the main white beam there is a secondary low level red light that can be used to preserve night vision. When in standby mode the red LED flashes once every three seconds to help locate the flashlight in the dark. When the tail cap is installed after changing batteries, the red LED will flash to indicate the battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V - patented) making the EA11 a portable multi-meter!
Two lockout modes to prevent accidental operation: With the light turned on press and hold both switches for over one second to enter lockout mode, alternatively simply loosen the tail cap to cut off power entirely (recommended when storing for long periods).
The EA11 features a slightly textured reflector.
Operated by a dual side switch for easy one handed use and direct access to turbo and ultra-low modes:
Output / Runtime Using 1 x 14500 IMR 650 mAh Battery
Turbo: 900 Lumens - 30 Minute Runtime
High: 300 Lumens / 45 Minute Runtime
Medium: 160 Lumens / 1.5 Hour Runtime
Low: 70 Lumens / 2.5 Hour Runtime
Lowest: 1 Lumen / 12 hour Runtime
Output / Runtime Using 1 x AA 2500 mAh NiMH Battery
Turbo: 160 Lumens / 45 Minute Runtime
High: 90 Lumens / 2 Hour 15 mins Runtime
Medium: 40 Lumens / 2.75 Hour Runtime
Low: 17 Lumens / 3.75 Hour Runtime
Lowest: 1 Lumen / 10 Hour Runtime
An additional three concealed special modes are available for emergency situations: Strobe, SOS and Location Beacon.
The 25.4mm diameter Nitecore filters & diffusers fit the EA11.
Beam distance up to 190 meters, waterproof to IPX - 8 (2 meters submersible) & impact resistant to drops from 1.5 meters.
Includes : 1 x AA alkaline battery, holster, pocket clip, lanyard.
Utilizes CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED
- Maximum output of 900 lumens
- Integrated "Precision Digital Optics Technology" provides extreme reflector performance
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 9000 cd and a throw distance of up to 190 meters
- Dual-switch design ensures unprecedented ease of use
- Secondary red LED provides constant / flashing illumination
- Indicates battery voltage with a red flashing LED (accurate to 0.1V)
- High efficiency constant current circuit enables maximum runtime of 10 hours
- Direct access to ultra-low and turbo output
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from an incorrectly inserted battery
- Detachable two-way anti-rolling clip
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (2 meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
Head diameter: 1"(25.4mm)
Tail diameter: 0.79"(20mm)
Weight: 1.87oz (53 gram) (without battery)