Perfect for a small group, the Katadyn Vario is a powerful companion in a small, lightweight package. With it, you can quickly treat up to 2 litres of water per minute with less effort than you dreamed possible thanks to its Dual Piston Technology. Choose between higher 2-litre/minute output or lifespan-extending 1-litre/minute output. A trio of filters scrubs water to confidently purge the bad stuff: Activate a ceramic pre-filter with a quick turn to conquer dirtier water so the durable glass fiber pleated filter inside lasts even longer. Plus, active charcoal gets rid of odours. Together, you get fresh, tasty refreshment you can trust.
Technology: Pumpfilter; cermic prefilter, 0.2 micron
glasfibre membrane, replaceable activated
Effect: Eliminates bacteria, protozoa, cysts, algae, spores, sediments. Reduces chemicals andimproves taste and odor
Output: Approx. 2 l/min (Faster Flow)
Approx. 1 l/min (Longer Life)
Capacity: Up to 2’000 litres depending on water quality
Weight: Approx. 425 g
Dimensions: 10 x 19 cm
Guarantee: 2 years
Material: Plastics, ceramic, glass fiber, activated carbon granulate (GAC), silicone
Accessories: Prefilter, bottle clip and carry bag
In the outdoors, you need a water filter for all conditions - clear or dirty water the Katadyn Vario is adjustable for different conditions.
• The new Katadyn Microfilter uses ceramic as a cleanable dirt shield and glassfiber for microbiological filtration
with minimal pump resistance.
• In “LONGER LIFE” mode the turbid water is first prefiltered throught the ceramic disk.
• When operating in mode “FASTER FLOW” the water is directed straight to the glassfiber membrane, increasing
the water flow to up to 2 l/min.
• Replaceable activated carbon granulate reduces chemicals and improves taste and odor.
• A doual piston mechanism provides continous water flow with minimal effort.
• Replacement filters are sold seperately (ceramic disk, glasfibre with AC, activated carbon granulate refills).
• Winner of the “Industry Award 2006” and the “ISPO Outdoor Award Summer 2006”
PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS > BENEFITS
• Ceramic prefilter > ceramic is cleanable and protects the glasfiber from clogging
• With activated carbon core > improves taste and adsorbs chemicals
• Dual piston > water flows continously when raising and lowering the pump handle
• Rubber base > provides a secure stand
• Integrated bottle thread > fits directly on Nalgene bottles (wide mouth)
• Outlet tube with bottle clip > easy filling of various containers