When your adventure could be extreme, you need efficient, long-lasting, durable filtration. The rugged workhorse of our filters, the classic Katadyn Pocket is a small but reliable friend you want along to keep you healthy and hydrated. Decades of military and emergency professionals around the world have put their trust in the Pocket’s ability to deliver water free of bacteria and protozoa. Quickness counts too with an output of 1 litre/minute through our silver-impregnated ceramic filter. This steel bomb of a filter comes with a 20-year warranty – that’s confidence you can count on.
The first portable water filter - today a classic.
• Made from top-quality, durable materials.
This is why the Pocket is suitable for the toughest of conditions and is the first
choice for extreme adventurers like Mike Horn.
• The tried and tested ceramic depth filter removes bacteria, protozoa and other disease-causing agents.
The micro-organisms cannot pass through the pores of the filter ceramic (0.2 microns) because of their size
(greater than 0.2 microns = 0.0002 mm).
• Unlike disposable filters, the ceramic can be cleaned several times - even in the field.
• Improved, round pump handle for better ergonomics and an outlet hose which can be attached to water containers
with a simple clip.
PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS > BENEFITS
• Top-quality, durable materials > unparalleled quality with a 20 year guarantee
• Cleanable ceramic filter element > not only for clear but also for very cloudy water /
can be used hundreds of times (not a disposable filter)
• Few movable parts > simple maintenance
• Long lasting > requires minimal maintenance
• Improved hand ergonomics > even easier to pump
• Measuring gauge supplied > indicates when the filter element should be changed