Katadyn Be Free Water Filter 3ltr
With the BeFree Filter, you no longer have to worry about where your next drink will come from. Just fill up the flask and let the EZ-Clean Membrane do the work. Gently squeeze the flask for instant refreshment. Maintain the EZ-Clean Membrane quickly and easily for longer life and more enjoyment. Simply fill the flask with water, attach the cover and shake free the debris. Or, remove the filter from the flask and swish in any lake, river or stream. And when you’re ready to “hit the road,” the collapsible flask packs small to fit into tight spaces. Just Smash, Stash and Go! Worry less, Discover more, BeFree.
Technology: Hollow fiber filter; 0.1 micron (0.0001 mm)
Effect: Removes bacteria, cysts and sediment
Output: Up to 2 l/min
Capacity: Up to 1,000 l depending on water quality
Weight: Approx. 100 g
Dimensions: 44,7 x 23 x 7,5 cm
Guarantee: 2 years
Material: EZ-Clean Membrane™ with Hollow Fibers
Hydrapak® SoftFlaskTM made of TPU (thermoplastic
polyurethane), 100% PVC and BPA free
Accessories: Hydrapak® SoftFlaskTM 3.0L, EZ-Clean Membrane™
Article No.: 8018008 Katadyn BeFree 3.0L
• Compact and ultralight hollow fiber filter that only weighs 100 g.
• Collapsible flask packs small to fit into tight spaces.
• Thanks to the handy grip, the Katadyn BeFreeTM 3.0L can be carried easily or hung on a nearby tree once full.
• The integrated bail handle on the nozzle simplifies filling.
• The Katadyn BeFreeTM 3.0L removes bacteria, cysts and sediment with its pore size of 0.1 micron (0.0001 mm).
• Easily clean the EZ-Clean MembraneTM by simply shaking or swishing. No backflushing or tools necessary.
• Fast flowrate of up to 2 liters per minute
• Easy cleaning > by shaking or swishing
• Collapsible flask > minimum weight and space requirement
• Handy grip > easy carrying
• Bail handle > simplifies filling
• EZ-Clean Membrane™ made of hollow fibers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.