Gregory Stout 65
At home anywhere your own two feet can take you, the Stout 65 hits the mark for capacity and profile—just big enough for a week’s worth of lightweight camping gear, but not so big that it creates issues when you’re hopping on a train to the hostel in the next town. Updated TrailFlex suspension lets you customise the ventilated backpanel for a perfect ft, and a new front mesh pocket stows a jacket or a street map for unexpected itinerary changes.
- Weight: 1.73kg
- Rain Cover Weight: 105g
- Max Carry: 23kg
- Volume: 65L
- Double barrel lid top lid with dual accessory zip pockets and underside security zip pocket
- Shove-it pocket expanding front stuff pocket for quick access to large items
- Daisy chain exterior lash points on top lid and front of pack
- Vertical-zip front accessory pocket
- Side compression straps
- Trekking pole/ ice axe shock cords and loops
- Clip the Goal Zero Nomad 7 solar panel to the attachment points and never waste the free power of the sun again. While you're cruising along the trail you could be harnessing the glorious rays from the sun to power up your GPS, headlamp or camera
- Main access top-loader | front u-zip
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.