Gregory Maven 65
A multi-day excursion in the mountains demands a light, nimble pack with plenty of support—not always an easy combination to find. Thanks to the Maven 65 and its lightweight Aerolon suspension, you can have both the svelte pack you want and the load management you need. Light on your back, but packing abundant trail-ready features, the Maven 65 embodies the modern approach to backpacking.
- Weight: 1.56kg
- Stripped Weight: 1.42kg
- Rain Cover Weight: 102g
- Daypack Weight: 122g
- Max Carry: 23kg
- Volume: 65L
- Sunglass quickstow system on shoulder harness allows a quick, secure and scratch-free way to store your shades on the go
- Trekking pole attachments
- Adjustable hipbelt pockets provide a unique adjustment allow the hipbelt pockets to move with the adjust- meant to maintain easy pocket access
- Adjustable backpanel height for the perfect fit everytime
- Raincover stows in zippered compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket
- Matrix ventilation Foam-matrix backpanel structure encapsulated by breathable mesh to provide air flow and moisture evaporation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.